Saturday, June 27, 2009

A New Carry Gun...


OK, I've been wanting a small carry pistol that will just slip into the pocket of my short pants. I have been comparing the Kel-Tec P3AT and the Ruger LCP. Both .380 cal. Everything I have read said they are both good guns, but overall people seem to prefer the Ruger. I have a friend with an LCP, and I really liked that gun, and that's the one I really wanted.

I went to a gun show today and quickly scoped the place out. I saw two LCPs and several Kel-Tecs. The LCP I bought was new and the price was right. Before I got out of there I had two people ask me if it was for sale. I'm looking forward to shooting this little animal. I'll let you know how it goes. Click the pics to enlarge.

I got the quarter idea from Mark.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment