Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Perfect Pair

551 Griptilian & 556 Mini Griptilian

I recently added two more Benchmades to my collection. I wanted a Mini Griptilian like my wife's (not pink) and could not resist getting his bigger brother also. I do not want to come across as some Benchmade Axis-Locking narrow-minded fan boy, but compared to all other knives I have held... all others suck!

To quote Muhammad Ali:
"Float like a butterfly, Sting like a bee!"
Fast, Smooth and sharp as hell!

Steel: 154CM (Good all around steel.)
Blade Style: Mod. Drop-Point (Good utility shape.)
Locking Mechanism: Axis (Great design.)
Handle Material: GTX (Secure and solid feel.)

Both of these knives are very grippy and light enough for every day carry. These two will be replacing the SOG Flash I & Flash II respectively as my every day utility blades.

The best part of buying a new knife is now I can focus on my next one.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment