Saturday, November 28, 2009

The NUTNFANCY Project

http://www.youtube.com/user/nutnfancy

Earlier this year I stumbled across a video review of the Glock 17. A month or so later, I googled a video review of the Ruger 10/22 rifle. A few weeks later, I ran up on a video review of the Ruger LCP. That same night, I found a video series reviewing the Kel-Tec SU-16C. I started noticing a pattern. I did what tens of thousands of other gear nuts around the world have done and clicked on this guy's name to see what other videos he had posted. That is when I discovered the most insanely-cool collection of reviews, adventures, philosophy and dangerous things known simply as "The NUTNFANCY Project", or TNP.

With well over 500 video documentaries organized in dozens of categories known as play lists, you will quickly find yourself lost in the never ending selection. His reviews are second to none. It is obvious that he is passionate about the products he reviews and has extensive experience with the topics he covers. I have greatly enjoyed the hours upon hours of video I have watched and can not begin to tell you how much I have learned in the process.

He has turned my knife interest into a sickness and has taken my shooting and outdoor activities to a never before seen level. Unlike many of the TNPer's out there, my wife is also a huge fan. She subscribes and watches on a regular basis. I have made about a dozen purchases based on NUTNFANCY's reviews and have been extremely happy with those purchases.

Keep it up NUTN'.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment