Monday, February 8, 2010

Killer Instinct

Killer Instinct
Joseph Finder

I finished reading this book over the weekend, and thought I'd post a review. The only other book I have read by Finder is Power Play, which was good and is why I decided to read another one by him.

I like the premise of the story, which is about a sales exec whose career is going nowhere until he meets an ex-Special Forces soldier. They become friends and the sales exec gets him a job at his company. After that, good things start to happen for the sales exec, while bad things start to happen to his enemies. He finally realizes that his new friend is behind everything good and bad that's been happening. He gets in trouble when their friendship starts to go bad.

I don't want to give anything away about the book, so I'll just say that I didn't think the writing was as good as it was with Power Play, and I think Finder forced his way through the book, much like I had to force myself to finish it. I'd only give this one a 2 on a scale of 1 to 5.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment