Sunday, February 21, 2010

There Goes The TV Remote...

Snow & Ice + Wife = 8 Long Weeks

Last Saturday, my wife decides to take a few photos of the snow from the night before. What she ended up with was an education....

She learned that house shoes suck as snow shoes.
Bath robe is not near warm enough when you lay down on the cold driveway.
Both feet are needed to get from point A to Point B.
Going to the E.R. requires 6 1/2 hours of waiting.
She finally admits that a Lay-Z-Boy would have been a smart purchase.
And finally, the things she has learned that really suck for me...
She now knows I can cook, do dishes, clean clothes, pick up after myself and she has learned that I CAN remember to put the toilet seat down.

She will recover in about 8 weeks. I have a feeling this will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment