Thursday, July 23, 2009

"Sticky" Holster Review


I recently purchased the above holster for my Ruger LCP. It is an inside the pocket holster that is supposed to keep the gun from moving around and keep it upright. They call it “sticky” because it is made of a “special high-adhesion fabric” that makes it resist slipping around in your pocket.

I wear cargo shorts most of the time and like to carry in the side pocket. I thought this holster would be exactly what I needed…and it is. It works great. It does prevent the gun from sliding around, and keeps it upright. The way the outside of the holster grips the fabric inside my pocket makes it easy to draw the gun while the holster stays in place. I also like the fact that the holster covers the trigger since this gun has no safety.

If you have an LCP, and carry in the pocket, I would recommend this holster. They’re easy to find…just do an eBay search.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment