Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Smell Alone Is Worth A Visit.

A new cigar shop opened not far from my place of employment. After work, I went in to check it out. As I always do when visiting these shops, I asked for the owners' recommendation. The LegendArio by Camacho was the recommend stick I headed home with. It is much cheaper to order from online retailers, but I have always enjoyed the experience and smell of a quality cigar shop. Forgive the out of focus photo. It was starting to rain and I wanted to get a shot before this guy turned to ash.

It was a long enjoyable smoke. The rains came down and I savored every draw. To me, the perfect setting for a good smoke is late in the evening with a good, hard, steady rain to help drown out the stresses of everyday life.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment