Monday, August 3, 2009

Tennessee Handgun Carry Info

I came across a great blog post today outlining Tennessee's carry permit laws: When you can use it, and where you can't carry it. I remembered most of it from the permit class I took, but it was good to get a refresher. The link to the article is HERE. I went on to read some more of this man's blog, which was very good. (Mark, be sure to check it out). The address is www.lesjones.com.

On a side note, even though Mark and I talk about drinking, guns, and other things on this blog, we are responsible gun owners and citizens. Neither of us EVER handles a firearm if we have had anything to drink, and we obey all gun laws. Gun safety above everything if you are a gun owner, and remember that the barrel should NEVER pass across anyone or anything you don't intend to shoot...even if the gun is unloaded.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment