Sunday, September 20, 2009

Living The Life...

Let's see. I work 12 hours at the office. When I come home I have a never ending list of projects, home maintenance needs, a honey-do list a mile long and bills to pay.

Meet Spinner & Buzz. Our twin domestic short hair cats that we brought home a little over a year a go from the animal shelter. Doing their best to fill up the litter box and eating at will all day & night long, is what they do while I am at work.

The other day I came home wanting to relax in the "Southern Man Chair", pop open a cold Bud, and enjoy a few hours of SEC football.

Didn't happen. Apparently, this is their house and they have now taken over the easy chair. It's not the first time I have been sent to the couch and probably not the last.

Mark

1 comment:

  1. This is the wrong kind of pussy to be postin' at the Man Cave...

    ReplyDelete