Wednesday, September 9, 2009

UpLULA from Maglula

Several months ago, I ran across a very unique product. It is called the UpLULA universal pistol loader. It is made in Israel and has proven to be worth its weight in gold. You will be hard pressed to find a negative review of this thing online - and for good reason. I have had success with the following magazines:

Glock 26
Glock 19
Glock 17
S&W Model 669
S&W M&P9c
S&W M&P 9mm. Full size
Beretta 40 Cal.
Ruger .380 LCP
Ruger P94 9mm.
Colt 1911 Single stack .45
Radom 9mm.
Taurus 9mm. Compact

I have yet to run across a magazine this thing can't handle. Not only is it compatible with every magazine I have tried, it is easier to use than any of the factory speed loaders that shipped with the firearms. Superb quality, durable, and inexpensive. I have no complaints with this product and coming from me, that is saying something.

I give it a solid 10 rounds!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment